Picked up my 65 - 13 window deluxe bus

Правила, которые хотелось, чтоб все соблюдали.

Модераторы: stas, Мановар

Picked up my 65 - 13 window deluxe bus

Сообщение Williamhawk » 02 ноя 2017, 10:51

I became interested in Split buses about six years ago. A friend of mine had several setting around his hiding place. But I was only drawn to one, a 13 window deluxe that the nose & dash had been replaced on and they didn't use the proper one. So no clock.

At the time I was heavy into bay buses and passed it off as curiosity. But each time I was at his place over the next two years I would end up peering into the windows, looking underneath and giving it the check over. My friend had noticed me checking it out several times and commented about it. I asked his price, which I wasn't interested in once I heard the amount. I was a bay bus man, wasn't really keen on splits at that time. I let a year go by, still making regular conditions investigations on it's well being. Asked about the price, still not interesting to me.
By this time however, I was without a bus to family activities I was wrapped up in. I was feeling the withdraws of not having a bus, so the next two years the communication on the little split became more intense until I wore him down to a price I liked.
A couple of weekends ago I was able to complete the deal and bring it home.

For more you can check
installation video
Williamhawk

Модель и год выпуска машины: 1993
Тип двигателя и объем: mercides 45

Вернуться в ПРАВИЛА ПОВЕДЕНИЯ на форуме